Tuesday 26 July 2011

Zentangle Challenge #32

Sorry there have not been more posts lately.
Post op. recuperation is a strange uneven time for getting things done.
For those who know me.
  Yes, even more uneven than usual!

Any old how I've tackled this week's guest challenge from
/.http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com/
Do click on it and have ago.
It's great fun, but addictive.


This week we have to use four specified tangles, and here's the results.


And here's a little rough and ready afterthought.
Really was surprised that the heart appeared.



I must say that Blogger is acting up pretty badly 
and it's getting almost impossilble to get images uploaded these days.
If these are on the page I will be pretty pleased with myself because after dabbing around with previous solutions I had to resort to HTML publishing.


Still it does seem a waste of limited energy.
Especially as I've added Disqus to the site
and so that if you leave a comment I can now REPLY and we can have a discussion, 
or start a stream,
but as yet nobody's left a comment.
Not even a negative one, which would be something!
Boo Hoo!

GOD BLESS

Hurrah the pics are up, but I still dont know why they're blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment