Thursday 25 August 2011

Easy Corner Brightener

Just picked these lovely glowing harbingers of autumn 
and made the same easy posy for the house
that I used to when I was a girl back in Wales.

In case you haven't done it yourself yet,
just pick a large round nasturtium leaf that's a bit bigger diameter than your vase.

Fill vase with water and pop your leaf on top of the vase like a lid, them gently poke the nasturtium stems
  through the leaf wherever you want
to form your arrangement.
The leaf will will act as your natural flower holder.

Guess you knew all that already didn't you?
Thought I'd share it in case you hadn't thought of it yet.

God Bless

P.S.  If you don't get back to me on Disqus I'll never know how much you know and how much I've got to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment