Wednesday 20 April 2011

Still "Wasting Time" -With My Camera

Rescued some more flowers from the garden.
This time after the mower had done it's stuff,
so these are the bits that got the snip as the blades skimmed the borders.
Just stuck them in the nearest thing to hand which was
a small blue bottle.

This a.m. I noticed
how beautiful the light
was coming through the blue glass
and shot off a few macro shots.

The colours were so varied.

These abs
tract images are
some of the bits of edit;
merely cropping,
simply done with my camera software.
I don't have Photoshop alas.

Still I think they are surprising don't you?
The colours are not heightened and it's the strip of violet that is at the base of the bottle
that amazes me most.

What wonders light shining through something can do!

God Bless

P.S. The anomalies in the print sizes are due to the automatic publisher being on the blink!

No comments:

Post a Comment